NOMELAN FENOL FD 60 ML – PH 0.5
Dermal melasma. Patients sensitive to hydroquinone.
Line of products intended to maintain the thickness of the stratum corneum and stimulate dermoepidermal cell turnover. Solutions for chemical peels with phenol, trichloroacetic acid, retinoic acid, and a mixture of hydroxy acids (glycolic, ascorbic, salicylic, and m andelic acid), as well as phytic acid.
– Non-buffered hydroalcoholic solution: pH 0.5
– Painless: no analgesics are needed during their use.
– The depth of the peel will depend on the number of coats applied.
– Maximum application per session: 5 ml.
– Results in 7 days: renewed, luminous skin with a homogeneous color and texture.
– There is no induction of hyper- or hypopigmentations.
– Number of treatments: 3 or 4 peels with 21 to 30-day intervals.